SLAYER1805 Posted September 12, 2012 Report Posted September 12, 2012 Anybody attending this at the end of the month? This is gonna be in my hometown and its gonna be the first comp I attend so I wanna know whos gonna be out there!
SLAYER1805 Posted September 12, 2012 Author Report Posted September 12, 2012 All the info is here http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/9-30-12AZ.jpg
Smoove Posted September 12, 2012 Report Posted September 12, 2012 Holy crap, Vail Rd. thats not Tucson, thats damn near Benson. They could have just done Sierra Vista. But I have a friend who lives way out there so maybe I'll go. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
SLAYER1805 Posted September 12, 2012 Author Report Posted September 12, 2012 September 30, 2012 10500 E. Old Vail Road Tucson, Az 85747
SLAYER1805 Posted September 12, 2012 Author Report Posted September 12, 2012 It's not that far out, it looks like its between town and the fairgrounds
Smoove Posted September 12, 2012 Report Posted September 12, 2012 When I lived in SV, Houghton Rd was the beginning of Tucson and when I moved to PHX it became the end of the world. But I still may go. I need some Eegees and to visit my best friend. So it will be a matter of finding a dog sitter for my Mastiff puppy 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
barney91 Posted September 12, 2012 Report Posted September 12, 2012 Why dont they make the finalls in phx, its always somewhere far Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
SLAYER1805 Posted September 12, 2012 Author Report Posted September 12, 2012 When I lived in SV, Houghton Rd was the beginning of Tucson and when I moved to PHX it became the end of the world. But I still may go. I need some Eegees and to visit my best friend. So it will be a matter of finding a dog sitter for my Mastiff puppy Hell yeah try and come man, and everybody gets eegees when they visit Tucson haha its like a must!
SLAYER1805 Posted September 12, 2012 Author Report Posted September 12, 2012 Why dont they make the finalls in phx, its always somewhere far Phoenix isn't that far from Tucson, I made the trip in like an hour and a half last week when I went to Cabelas to buy some gear, we did spend like half an hour trying to get there because of good ole phoenix traffic haha
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.