DIGITAL DESIGNS DDM4A

for sale 2 ddm4a both amps very clean, they were both blown by previous owner . i had these both repaired by local shop hey are in fully working condition .they do have some cosmetics but are very minimal most of the damage is on the bottom . plesae see pics.

both amps had fets, drive cards and various resistors replaced .

1065 shipped each firm con u.s. only

please dont even bother with best price this is it .

and no trades

e5baaa63.jpg

specs

Bridged NA

Channels 1

Cont power at 1 Ohm 5,200W x 1 @ 12v

Cont power at 1 Ohm 7k w x1 @ 14.4

damping Factor >150

Dimensions (Inches)27.625L x 9.13W x 2.5H

Dimensions (Metric)702L x 232W x 63.5H

Dynamic Power9500W

Efficiency Thru Output 87%

Input Sensitivity 0.15v - 5v

ModelM4aShipping Weight 36 lbs

refrences caraudio (cal) caco (caloriu)c01711be.jpg3cec8d01.jpg

these were repaired by ajr international , they are the authorized repair shop for memphis audio, american bass, and they do some incriminator audio. they are 5 minutes from my house and yes the work is warrantied for me , i want to be honest tho not even dd audio covers these amps under any warranty because peopole are blowing them up due to low impedance and voltage. so if this fails due to a faulty repair you are covered simply ship it back and i will be morethan happy to assist. i have dealt with this shop for soem time and thats why they always replace all the fets and they dont rebuild drive cards they replace them . please feel free to p.m. i can give you a link to my caco feedback i have 45 positive i always take care of my sales there and will do the same here. her are soem board pics5a2eb471.jpg699aac1b.jpg79217229.jpg

guys's i want to satrt off saying i am new here and expect no body to give me a break . i have started on the right track , i showed this site and its members repect by following the rules. i listed my product with facts , detailes , pics and most important the truth . however i do expect the members to show me some repect as well .if i need to prove anything to support my claims please post and i will do so but please dont sit here and start a pissing match. the way i have listed these amps are based on facts and not theories or opinions. so this goes out to the gentile man who goes around posting myths about the ddm4 being the old ddm4a that is wrong , if you want to argue that please pm . also as per kevin @ dd audio the

ddm4 is 3200 x 1 @ 12 v 5000 x1 @ 14.4 dimensions 22L x 9.13W x 2.5H

the ddm4a 5200 x1 @ 12v 7000x 1 @ 14.4 dimensions 27.625L x 9.13W x 2.5H

fyi my amps measure @ dimensions 27.625L x 9.13W x 2.5H

if you wish to question these claims please visit dd audio .com or call kevin he is the service manager/ head tech support

Archived