Mega cab 4 18's in a 4th --- 157+db on music

That's pretty sweet. It must be fun having a CNC machine.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Thanks yo! I love having my own machine. Still lots more stuff to make for the build with it too.

Heres how the distro blocks will be. There is 2 more on the other side as well. I'm starting on the battery holders and then I will do up the terminals for those.

Ottawa-20120921-00428_zps1f5dadd9.jpg

Dodge Ram Mega cab

4 18in Xcon's in a 4th order

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

that is the sickest roof support I have ever seen. Another great idea I may have to borrow. People use 2x4"s to support the cab wall when doing blow throughs, this would look way nicer.

I got this playing on 3 subs and 2 amps. Still has lots left in it but its already getting fukin loud! Managed a 152.9 at 29hz windows down and it stays above 151 from 23hz to mid 40's. Sealed up isn't quite what I was hoping for but Im still ok with it, the lows are not as loud and it peaks at 51hz. Did a 152.9 at that frequency as well.

Door speakers are the cheapest pair I could find at wal-mart haha.

Heres a little bit of ice cream music for ya. I think this was an splwgn track.

Dodge Ram Mega cab

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

That's only on 3 subs/2 amps? Holy SHIT this is going to be stupifyingly loud

Man, this build looks like it belongs in a truck. Has an industrial feel to it. I hope you leave most the bolts exposed, just makes it look badass

I mean, judging from the 8 bolt wheels I'm assuming it's at least a 3/4 ton. So It works well with the truck.

The bolts will be covered up. My head liner sits right at the bottom of them and im going to do up a trim panel for it.

I probably wont have updates for a while now either im gona take a bit of break from working on this. I might have some more vids coming though.

Dodge Ram Mega cab

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

Archived