Jump to content

tweeters?


trpkkd

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys I'm getting ready to do a complete system in my 03 ford explorer. I was thinking about running 2 crescendo pwx 6.5s in each front door or possibly building a set of kick panels for it and running 1 set in the door and 1 set in the kicks. My question is how many tweeters do you think I should get to keep up with 2 15s and 4 possibly 6 6.5s maybe 2 in the rear doors as well. Also from what I have been reading the crescendo super tweeters can be a little on the harsh (loud) side I was wondering if anyone knows of a good set of soft dome tweeters?

Posted

I'd go 2 tweeters in each A pillar, aimed properly. It maybe just me but I never worry about the rear.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

if you got 4 decent 1's up front it would sound really nice! especially if u put some where djcrush said

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...