Couple Vids of Range Time with my AR :)

here is one of me and my rifle build. 10 yards iron sight performing the VTAC 1-5 Drill (which should have been done at 5 yds but oh well). I was just testing the balance of speed and performance. All shots were within an 8 inch circle COM.

here's the vid

th_VTAC1-5Drill.jpg

heres the gun

IMAG0407.jpg

I figured out that i cant use the C-grip because of my scope on top... Not to mention i have not practiced enough with that grip to make it comfortable yet either...

** Are you referring to Viking Tactical when you said it was a VTAC drill above??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

yes, Viking Tactical. The grip method I used is not a precision hold. its meant for fast "combat accurate" (don't know what else to call it) shooting and quick transitioning. There are MUCH better holds when using an actual scope (non red dot) or trying to maintain a quarter sized group lol. So I would never recommend shooting like this with scope...sure you CAN, but its not ideal.

its just something that's always felt natural for me and it keeps follow up string fast and flat, as evidenced by the tip of my muzzle throughout the 1-5 shot strings. Since you're holding the rifle out away from you so to speak it helps to have a strong core and a light rifle (person specific), the one above weighs 6.5 LBS total.

Anyways, that was probably a longer answer than I meant to post but it is what it is lol...

are those mbus flipups?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how are they holding up? I been looking into them and the only other buis i like are the troy tritiums and thats hundreds of bucks on irons.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

how are they holding up? I been looking into them and the only other buis i like are the troy tritiums and thats hundreds of bucks on irons.

Just fine. A little while back a respected gun blogger conducted a BUIS drop test and the all metal troys and Diamond heads failed because the metal bent and stayed bent, whereas the hard polymer Magpul gear bounced right back into shape with very little MOA loss (I believe under 1 MOA). The troy I believe, was off by about 3 MOA due to the canted/bent sight and the Diamond Head sight 16 MOA!! That's what changed my purchase choice. It's common sense really if you think about it, polymer vs aluminum. anyways, read here for yourself:

http://kitup.military.com/2012/07/back-up-iron-sight-drop-test.html

Didn't you recommend the Magpul BUIS to me Months ago N8??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

possibly ive been eyeing them for awhile the troys are tritium . oh shiny

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Bobby I know I plugged the MBUS to you... theyre on my rifle. They are all I am actually using at this time, I think they are fantastic.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived