Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
roscoe1129 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 It's fucking gay that they locked it but they keep commenting on it lol. I want mod privileges. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
Quiet Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 Hey at least he's the pitcher and not the catcher in this meme. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 He liked the way he used his tongue.. in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
dog24fret Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
HypnotizedMind 91666 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL. No thanks bro. Not into it.
roscoe1129 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 I know its out there lurking just waiting for the one pic..... gunna kill all other memes go for it chode..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.