dog24fret Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 I would say my fb is game but no pics of me. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Leo1103 Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 sigh. another one. are you sure you really want to do this? psh dont act like you dont enjoy it 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Twostrokeking Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 sigh. another one. are you sure you really want to do this? Lol you don't i promise My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
dog24fret Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 He already made you a YMCA member lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Omega5002 Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 MOTHER PUSS BUCKET!!!! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
dog24fret Posted September 28, 2012 Report Posted September 28, 2012 I've always liked the puff man. As long as you aren't offended personally sir. I just couldn't let puff of the hook in this thread. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.