50hz 18db for the 6"

3500hz 24db on the mid tweet

The this tool can tell us everything needed.

Very accuratly.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

ok so you turn the knob, and when do u know when to stop to get the info u need. i dont get it

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

We are watching the impedance.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

We are watching the impedance.

ok that still dont tell me anything

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 3 weeks later...

ray , how much fun have you been having with it since you got the im-sg? im surprised you dont have a notebook full of the info from every speaker you come across,im sure ill be checking everything in the vicinity lol