Sonic Electronix

Classic/Rookie mistakes

I was wondering what kind of mistakes you guy's have made? For instance my friend asked me to install a new head unit, amp and sub. As he was trying to rush me, i completely forgot to amp control wire!!

not testing the impedance of 6 8" kicker subs purchased by a buddy and all the voice coils were labled wrong.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

accidentally touching rca cable to amp casing...with the radio on. sparky sparky.

edit: wiring 2 subwoofers together in parallel and forgetting to snake the bridging wires on the inside of the box and not on the outside. figured out 5 seconds later that i had to undo what i did in order for the subs to actually fit in the box.

was being constantly rushed so my friend could hear his 2 sony explodes.. so i "accidently" cut the power wire too short from the battery to the amp, so he had to wait another day to order the wire.. oops haha

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

was being constantly rushed so my friend could hear his 2 sony explodes.. so i "accidently" cut the power wire too short from the battery to the amp, so he had to wait another day to order the wire.. oops haha

well thats kind of a dick move on your part....

ummmmm putting power wire in the ground terminal and then did it again to my highs amp as well.................and leaving a receipt of my purchase of amps and wifey found it.......................

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

well it actually was an accident not purpously haha, he was over my back and constantly telling me hurry hurry cmon dude cmon and just kept touching me and moving me out of the way so it really was an accident haha

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

well it actually was an accident not purpously haha, he was over my back and constantly telling me hurry hurry cmon dude cmon and just kept touching me and moving me out of the way so it really was an accident haha

"accident" means on purpose. accident means accident.

Archived