Sundown Audio

hifonics brz2400.1d help please!!

molina425

I have a 2012 dodge ram 1500 sport.just added a system consists of

Jvc headunit

2-Alpine type r 12" swr-12d4

Hifonics brz2400.1d amplifier

Ported foxbox

I had it all wired at 1 ohm. And ended up blowing a sub.just got my new sub replacement thru warantee and want to hook it back up at 1ohm to push the subs hard.but am worried one might blow again.i think it blew because the gain and other setting werent set correctlymy question is if anyone can help me n tell me where i shud set everything at as far as settings on my amp.want 1 ohm to push subs hard and at 4ohms its not strong enough.any help is greatly appreciated.thinking i might be clipping but not sure.just think it was all set wrong.please help me out.thank you for any assistance.

Bigmescan- at the moment everything is at 0.because im not gna put them back in until i can figure iut the best way to set all my settings on the amp to not blow another sub.

Endgame-I have 2 subs already.each sub is 1000 watts rms.so the 2400 watt amp shud be plenty for em.

Lbox88-each sub is rated at 1000Wrms.not 200.and im not in west MI.im in Texas.

Amp is 1 ohm stable so i deffinetly wna take advantage of that and have it wired at 1 ohm.so just need recomendations on where to set it all at.

lol at some of your reading fails xD but no bass boost, gain should be set to whatever your headunits rca outs are, ans subsonic should be about 5 Hz below box tuning and low pass betweent 60 Hz-80 Hz. Do u know what your box is tuned to? or what tuning even means?

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Tyler parish-my box specs say port tuning at 35 hz.thats all the info as far as tuning goes on it.

And honestly no i dont know 2 much about all of that type of information.

Normally i just go to a shop and have it all done.but with ny job i hardly have any spare time to drive a few hours away to the ckosest audio shop.

Archived