Sonic Electronix

15 insh sub for crescendo bc5500

DC XL's or Level 5 or level 6

Def wanna stick wit four inch coils. Was starting this thread hoping a would hearing a sub I haven't thought of yet right now it's one of 3

Dc lil 6 if can get done in 15

Crossfire xsv2

Or fi sp4.

Any other 4 inch coil fifteens y'all can think of besides aq

B2 XC is the only other one that comes to mind

DC XL's or Level 5 or level 6

Def wanna stick wit four inch coils. Was starting this thread hoping a would hearing a sub I haven't thought of yet right now it's one of 3

Dc lil 6 if can get done in 15

Crossfire xsv2

Or fi sp4.

Any other 4 inch coil fifteens y'all can think of besides aq

B2 XC is the only other one that comes to mind

Those XC's are MONSTERS. Pricy though.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I love my crossfire subs...plus it's different from what everybody else has. Email roger at [email protected]

thanx ill send him an email... you think they can handle 6k daily?.... i like to jam lol so no 2 min demos for me... i drive an hour to work and crank most of the way.lol

and before anyone says it... yes i know to be "responsible" with my system and realize it has limits im not new lol... just wondering how long you think they can handle beatings like thant..?

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

Finding any sub that will take 6k all day is a HUGE challenge. Why not do 4 12s? Would be around the same airspace as a pair of 15s and would be MUCH easier to find 12s that can take 3k all day than 15s on 6k

Finding any sub that will take 6k all day is a HUGE challenge. Why not do 4 12s? Would be around the same airspace as a pair of 15s and would be MUCH easier to find 12s that can take 3k all day than 15s on 6k

trust me thought of it... but ive done numerous systems with 4 12's and kinda wanna do something different.... want to just do 2 huge power hungry speakers and drop some jaws when showin it.... could possibly drop down and do the bc 3500s but wanna keep with the 5500s... i mean i feel like id be wasting my electrical on just 2 3500s lol

not to mention i havent ran 15's in my personal cars in about 4 years... and want 18's but wont clear the bed

and thats why im on the hunt.. wanna find some but if i dont 4 12's is the next plan..

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys well figure out just gonna do 415's. Fi sp4's 2 bc5500's strapped at 1ohm. 4the order blow through. I made space by using jl audio hd series monoblock amps running at high pass. And they are small enough to mount in my rear doors. So 4 750.1 jl audio hd's will run all mids and tweets. 10x10's 6x8's and 12 bullets. Build log will start soon. Itll take a while cuz I work at an audio shop in Tampa so only get 2 days a week or so to work on it.

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

Archived