Sonic Electronix

15 insh sub for crescendo bc5500

Any subs that can handle this sorta power? I'm wanting to stick with 2 15's and am running these amps. Was originally going to do 415's but need more space in the bed of my truck for the amps and batteries. Ended up running more mids and high than originally planned so need more room for my 1600.2 's

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

Fi sp4's. In my last build I was running a bc5500 per btl on less than optimal electrical and their 3" coils still look like new after a year of abuse. My point being if Fi's 3" coil sub can handle a 5500 I'm sure the sp4 will take it without issue.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

One 5500 per 15?

Crossfire XS

Fi sp4

Aq hdc4

Aa smd

Dc level 5/6

Honestly with that much power, a 4 inch coil would be ideal. There are 3inch coil drivers that might be able to handle it, but this is one of the cases where the extra surface area of the 4incher would help out

Ya I thought of the SMD but I didn't know how well they would work in a fourth order. Crossfires are bass ass just don't know where to get some. And as for the dc level 5 it is only a 3.5 inch coil and the level 6 only comes in an 18

And I thought of the sp4 but again no experience with them and seein as how I plan on running the 5500's at .5 ohm not sure how much that sp4 would take almost triple rated power

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

DC XL's or Level 5 or level 6

Def wanna stick wit four inch coils. Was starting this thread hoping a would hearing a sub I haven't thought of yet right now it's one of 3

Dc lil 6 if can get done in 15

Crossfire xsv2

Or fi sp4.

Any other 4 inch coil fifteens y'all can think of besides aq

2012 nissan frontier

UNDER CONSTRUCTION>>

Archived