rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 I just caught the ups man when I was leavign for class today. I won a free 20 square of murdermat. I needed to post a video for them showing my flex and some pics and videos of after. So here is my before and I will post pics when I get out of class tonight.
pimpnFosgates Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 u got A LIL package huh. when i read that i thougght '' mand souinds liike a personal problem". on a serious note, thats pretty kickass buddy Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
littlebuck1919 Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 wats that song? sounds badass and uh, congrats on the win and i wanna see the stuff Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586 i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol 6/18/82 - 4/17/12 R.I.P. to my sister Shana
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 19, 2012 Author Report Posted September 19, 2012 Its decaf Pull up by lil jon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.