So far i dont know anything other than it has 24 problems. they are going to tell me tomorrow. Its a 2.5 also. Yeah Maryland sucks for inspections they said the headlights are too low also because the truck is low. I hear ya on the roscoe.

opk.. so whats wrong with it???? why did you have to gbet it inspected??? details people.. we need details... my crystal ball is broken.. i cant read minds... only text :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

jcoleman, i read today in economics that there are things called lemon laws to protect you from this type of thing.

look into a lemon law for your state, and see if you cant get your money back.

what the law states is if theyre are to many repairs you can take it back, not sure if it applies to only dealerships or both dealerships and p[rivate sellers, so youll have to look into that.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

opk.. so whats wrong with it???? why did you have to gbet it inspected??? details people.. we need details... my crystal ball is broken.. i cant read minds... only text :)

Ok well this is all that would have needed to be fixed. Truck is too low, hood release, right front seat belt, horn, heater defroster, windshield washers, both rear seat belts, left dash signal indicator, windows tinted, drivers seat doesn't move, Aim headlights, Align front end, top & side markers, reverse light, battery hold down, inner fenders, right mirror cracked, sway bar links, bumper braces, All tires, exhaust missing, rear shocks, wheel cylinder, headlights too low. Thats everything i would have to fix. You ask why need to get it inspected? You have too to get tags here in maryland.

Dwright27 - Im glad you said that. i looked into it before and i think i remember reading if its not returned with in a month or something. but im not sure. truck was sold as is.