DC Sound Lab

DC Lvl 5 - Tinsel leads detached from spider

He over drove the he'll out of it is whatbhappened

hahaha, that was my thought...but overdrive a dc lvl 5?

1339174789948.jpg

@zack...I know you were just trying to help, thanks :) just didn't want this to devolve into another one of those "you don't know what you're doing, it's your fault" threads that I'm so used to seeing on here lol

He over drove the he'll out of it is whatbhappened

hahaha, that was my thought...but overdrive a dc lvl 5?

1339174789948.jpg

@zack...I know you were just trying to help, thanks smile.gif just didn't want this to devolve into another one of those "you don't know what you're doing, it's your fault" threads that I'm so used to seeing on here lol

Yeah no problem, and let me/us know how that tape job worked out. I'd also like to see how that ap3k works out

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Yeah no problem, and let me/us know how that tape job worked out. I'd also like to see how that ap3k works out

The liquid electrical tape worked well, haven't had the issue since. Unfortunately the tinsel leads being too short has caused issues with them breaking though lol.

The AP3k has been working great. I've had it for almost a year. No issues since setting the gains with a dd-1. I'm pretty happy with it, it's been surprisingly reliable considering I've run it pretty hard and at pretty low voltage for a while (low 11s) and at times below rated impedance. I've clamped it when it was around 2.3ohms after rise and it was putting out 3011w at around 11.5v. Only issue I've had with it is one of the terminals for the speaker wire stripped out.