Second Skin Audio

SP4 questions

ineeDBass419

ok well i was planning on getting a 15" Z v.3 here in the next couple months.but ive been looking around and found out the SP4 dosent cost to much more and seems to be a better sub for the price.now my questions.how well would this sub work in my current box?its 3.8cu ft after port displacement.also im sure its underrated a little bit but would i have any problems running it on 2 saz1500s strapped at 2 ohms?thanks for looking

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, there very stable, the spider spacer will not give you any gain. Rock ratio is fine on these, only need to look at how successful the Xfires have been with no spider spacers to know they work fine without them.

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

That box should be fine and as long as the powers clean it'll take that all day.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

At least get cooling option for free. Space spider is nit needed and can be added with recones

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Archived