WEI Rating

I know it's not a real benchmark of any sort but it's always interesting to see others' WEI scores. If you've got Windows 7 post yours up!

Just loaded in my shiny new SSD and the Disk rating maxed. The old drive was a 7.4~7.7 depending on how full it was. Not much I can do about that CPU rating.

269194_10151245152066214_338524612_n.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

WEI.png

I don't understand why my primary disk score went down... It was either 7.8 or 7.9, but I reran it and now it's 7.5... 80GB Intel 320 Series.

Video score will be going up soon. I currently have a 550 Ti, but I am saving up to buy myself an early Christmas present. Basically, depending on how much money I have in 2 months, I'm buying either a 660, 660TI, 670, or 680.

I may end up buying a new SSD some time as well.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

This is a laptop

WEI_zpsd6e5c125.png

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Just gonna throw this out there for everyone.

Instead of just hitting Print Screen, hit Alt+Print Screen, it will cap ONLY the WEI window (or whatever window you have active) and makes life a whole lot easier. :)

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Well shiiiiit.

WEI_zps482b72e8.png

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I don't understand why my primary disk score went down... It was either 7.8 or 7.9, but I reran it and now it's 7.5... 80GB Intel 320 Series.

Video score will be going up soon. I currently have a 550 Ti, but I am saving up to buy myself an early Christmas present. Basically, depending on how much money I have in 2 months, I'm buying either a 660, 660TI, 670, or 680.

I may end up buying a new SSD some time as well.

I had a 120GB 320 Series and upgraded to a 120GB 520 Series. The disk rating usually drops a little as the drive gets closer to full capacity. I'll be honest, the new drive is only slightly faster loading Windows but is noticeably quicker launching programs and copying files. The SATA II -> SATA III jump is a nice speed boost.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

screenns.png

thats what mine is showing at the moment. But for some reason its showing my HDD as my primary not my SSD even though windows is on the SSD. weird.

This is a shot from when it knew the SSD was the primary

pc2h.png

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

wish i had comps like that. my laptop cost 600$ and only 3.8 :shtf:

Damn you fail, mine cost 200 more than that...

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd post mine even though I believe the rating is shyt because it means nothing... :

post-53578-0-05795000-1349250375_thumb.png

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived