Does anyone here like today's mainstream hip hop?

As soon as I turn on the radio in the car guess who's voice I hear? Seriously no joke, EVERY TIME it's either little wayne, drake or minaj or tyga. Mostly drake and wayne though. EVERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIME

you forgot rick ross and wiz :P

one thing i think is kinda bs, how wiz got famous. he ripped off a techno-style beat from the 90's that was insanely popular and then everyone got on his dick for rapping about smoking weed...

I fuck with Wiz, I bet a lot of ppl don't even remember Say Yeah lol, that was the first song I had heard from him, then forgot about him then rememebered when Kush & OJ dropped which is still his best work IMO. Cabin Fever had a few slapps, nothing special. Rolling Papers was fucking terrible, On My Level was saved by yet another great Jim Jonsin beat then Rooftops with Spitta. Taylor Allderdice was dope, had a Kush & OJ type feel to it so I liked it. Then I hear this Work Hard, Play Hard bullshit and see the gay ass cover for ONIFC and I'm like -__- this is gonna suck.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i feel like wiz only got off cuz of the beats... its the only reason i listened to anything from him. kush and oj has a sick ass beat and nobody can deny that (hence why the song is hot) just like say yeah, om my level and a few others idk the names of..

Kyle, glad theres more people that know whats up with dubstep :drinks: ukf can suck dicks.

I think hip hop is evolving these days, you have new artists who don't just rap stupid shit but are brilliant lyricists.

You'll always have the usual dumb fuck wanna be gangsters though.

Just some randoms I listen to.

I'm with this guy... Although mainstream when I was in high school back in 2001-2003 was pretty damn good... I loved my Big Pun and Beatnuts

http://youtu.be/aq2WVDESAS4

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived