Mario928 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Or the sundown 125.4 Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
skittlesRgood Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Sundown for it to be considered for an active system it would need to have a HPF up to at LEAST 4k. is sundown doing that now? 200.4 is up to 5k. Thought you knew everything about everything. lol i dont know if you're joking or actually taking a shot at me but, no. I dont know nearly everything lol. especially specs on gear I dont use or have any use for. I'm pretty good with tech stuff if you want to talk about that lol.but that's pretty cool they have that crossover on them now. pretty useful. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
TylerParrish Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 woohoo, can totally run active with the 50.4. OP, now you know how to run active. Why does it have to be up to 4k to run active though? What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
OrionStang Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Sundown for it to be considered for an active system it would need to have a HPF up to at LEAST 4k. is sundown doing that now? 200.4 is up to 5k. Thought you knew everything about everything. lol i dont know if you're joking or actually taking a shot at me but, no. I dont know nearly everything lol. especially specs on gear I dont use or have any use for. I'm pretty good with tech stuff if you want to talk about that lol.but that's pretty cool they have that crossover on them now. pretty useful. Little bit of both LOL. Just fcking with you, man. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
skittlesRgood Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 woohoo, can totally run active with the 50.4. OP, now you know how to run active. Why does it have to be up to 4k to run active though? a lot of tweeters dont play down lower than 3k. you need to have enough adjustability to adapt to different speakers and setups. for example, in my 3way setup my tweeters are crossed over at 7k because my mids easily play past 10k. the more sound you have coming out of one speaker, the better for imaging. Sundown for it to be considered for an active system it would need to have a HPF up to at LEAST 4k. is sundown doing that now? 200.4 is up to 5k. Thought you knew everything about everything. lol i dont know if you're joking or actually taking a shot at me but, no. I dont know nearly everything lol. especially specs on gear I dont use or have any use for. I'm pretty good with tech stuff if you want to talk about that lol.but that's pretty cool they have that crossover on them now. pretty useful. Little bit of both LOL. Just fcking with you, man. lol thats cool. i didnt think you had a reason to be pissy with me but over the internet, you never know lol. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
OrionStang Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 You need to see my post in the random picture thread to understand. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.