81000D Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 Can I go active with a jl audio e4300? I don't know if the cross overs are good enough. I am running a set of cadence 5.25 componants.
skittlesRgood Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 no, not even close. very very few amps have crossovers that will let you run active. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
newls1 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 not a chance that lowest line of JL amp will allow you to go active..... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
TylerParrish Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 what're some amps you can go active with? What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Guest Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 you generally run active by getting a headunit that is capable of implementing multiple crossovers at the same time.
OrionStang Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 Sundown SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
matt14 Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 New 4 channel from crescendo I believe 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
shogen Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 PPI amps have bandpass options on like ALL of their amps... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_m30_i25_precision-power-4-channel-amplifiers.html Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
skittlesRgood Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Sundown for it to be considered for an active system it would need to have a HPF up to at LEAST 4k. is sundown doing that now? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
OrionStang Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Sundown for it to be considered for an active system it would need to have a HPF up to at LEAST 4k. is sundown doing that now? 200.4 is up to 5k. Thought you knew everything about everything. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.