Jump to content

Help Out A Homie


Guest Nismofreak

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey bro I would just smack the s**t out of my friends and BURN ONE...then beat away and let em hate :):)

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 14 2008, 09:00 PM) 230476[/snapback]
Well go get a job thats what helped me... got way more friends and even found a great gf out of the deal ;)

just in co hard to get a job. Man I hate life right now.

Posted

Just look at the future. You basically can start all over in college. No one knows you, so you can be however you like. Sure there are some crowds in college, but you can find people just like you that will be true friends. I never really fit in with any crowd in high school. I didn't care. I always stand by the fact that "the quietest one in the room is always the strongest." It shows that you can control your anger and emotions. THe more people see that insults or bullying hurt you or anger you, the more it will be done to you. Show that it doesn't bother you. Be the bigger man, find other ways besides violence to get to them.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

yah hopefully college will change my mind cuzz high school is making it worst. Uh Wish I could work on my car. I stress gets releaved

Posted

See I really don't have a "click" at all, I hang out with everyone, and I have made alot of friends like this, I hang out with the average joes, the stonies, motocrossers, skateboarders, the preps, and a few jocks, I dk what it is about me I get along with most anyone, only people I don't like are kids who have their life handed to them on a silver platter, and Im just like expo, Idk how to explain it but I just let shit go, I'm RARELY down about anything (unless you're talking down my blood THAT gets under my skin). Just keep a smile on your face and keep on truckin because alot of my college friends say that college is so much better than highschool. I'm quite excited because highschool has been so fun. This is my last year and I think I'm going to miss it.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

well i think popularity has to do alot with it which is a fact to.I never want to be popular shit like that. But people will do anything. Thanks for the help and I will use my anger on weights!! SMD ROCKS!!!

Posted

are you into music? ever try like writing songs or poems or whatever that can help, helps me also...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 14 2008, 10:11 PM) 230551[/snapback]
are you into music? ever try like writing songs or poems or whatever that can help, helps me also...

well sort of making music helps but mostly I come up with new ideas for my car to make it extreme lol

Posted

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 15 2008, 02:11 AM) 230551[/snapback]
are you into music? ever try like writing songs or poems or whatever that can help, helps me also...

Music keeps me sane for sure, I've never tried writing songs, I may have to try that, I get ideas blarin through my head but I never write them down and forget them.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

Well sorry about making this topic but need help. At times I have so much Fucking hate in me that makes me wanna beat the F out of people. I hate school so much cuzz it seems useless. My friends turn there back on me all the fucken time and Make me wanna beat them fucken hard. I idk what to do to control this anger. My friends over break started to be asswholes and makes me wanna kill them. I suck at comebacks and can't defend myself. I just can't deal anymore with all this stress. School is killing me. The only thing to calm me down is working after school. Doesn't matter how hot or cold it is. Anybody had this problem in school or life? any suggestions?

Sorry for all the cusing but I had to let my anger go

p.s.- I help out alot of people and all i get is hate and being treated like trash

dude... this used to be me to a T..everything.. the friends and all.. i just ignored those friends and found new ones.. as for if people make fun of ya.. ignore it.

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2296 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...