Your favorite scary story/creepypasta? Post it in here!

For those wondering what creepypasta is, they're stories that are on a wiki that are meant to be creepy and mind blowing, usually with ridiculous twist endings. I LOVE this kind of stuff, and I hope other people on here share the same interest. They don't have to be on creepypasta, they can be on any site, just give me something to read! :)

I'll post my favorite one. It's called "Tulpa"

http://creepypasta.w....com/wiki/Tulpa

Here's another great story I love, called Dating Game

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Dating_Game

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

For those wondering what creepypasta is, they're stories that are on a wiki that are meant to be creepy and mind blowing, usually with ridiculous twist endings. I LOVE this kind of stuff, and I hope other people on here share the same interest. They don't have to be on creepypasta, they can be on any site, just give me something to read! :)

I'll post my favorite one. It's called "Tulpa"

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Tulpa

Man that was really interesting thanks for sharing I'm going to have to look up some more of these.

Someone posted this here before, more of a comic than a story though.

http://justmegawatt.com/comics/enigmaofamigarafault.html

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

No problem guys, yeah you can find some awesome stuff. Some truly mindblowing, and even true stories at times. You actually can create a Tulpa in real life, but the story just adds some fiction to it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

interesting site man, still reading the stories.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

interesting site man, still reading the stories.

If you stumble across one that you really like, toss a link in here. There's a bunch.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

No problem guys, yeah you can find some awesome stuff. Some truly mindblowing, and even true stories at times. You actually can create a Tulpa in real life, but the story just adds some fiction to it.

of course you can create a tulpa, everyone has had a tulpa at some point in there life. for 3 years from ages 4-7 mine was a chicken named bob. obviously i never knew it was called a tulpa, just an imaginary friend. it was cool, never talked, but was always there because i absolutely adored chickens at that time and still do, only in a fried version. but like you said the story adds fiction, but there's never anything wrong with that. look at movies, they say based on a true story, that means only parts of it has to be true. other parts are added in for emotional effects, comedic relief, or however it's being used. but anyway, this was a great link, so twisted non-fiction stories i've found so far that i thoroughly enjoy! :good:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

of course you can create a tulpa, everyone has had a tulpa at some point in there life. for 3 years from ages 4-7 mine was a chicken named bob. obviously i never knew it was called a tulpa, just an imaginary friend. it was cool, never talked, but was always there because i absolutely adored chickens at that time and still do, only in a fried version. but like you said the story adds fiction, but there's never anything wrong with that. look at movies, they say based on a true story, that means only parts of it has to be true. other parts are added in for emotional effects, comedic relief, or however it's being used. but anyway, this was a great link, so twisted non-fiction stories i've found so far that i thoroughly enjoy! :good:

Yeah but what I'm saying is that it's possible to materialize and interact with one, but not to the point that other people can see or interact with it, or physically touch it, like the story states. And I'm glad you're enjoying it!

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

Archived