New system

Mikey Bates

Hopefully sellin some of the gear i have now. Wanting to do an ok SQ build. Id like the bass to be in the low 140s. and the mids and highs be able to keep up nice and clear. Pretty much starting over in a sense so looking for ideas and suggestions. up front im wanting to so maybe 2 6.5s an 8 and a tweet, or two...not sure though. in the rear a 6.5 and tweet. and then sub/subs....def want to be able to lay every style of music. rap being the last.....raggae and such being top. alond with rock and metal. wanna get outta the boomy bass and get nice tight accurate bass. punchy..and can play alot of notes well...

Does not sound like a true "Sound Quality" build to me ... but should be a interesting and fun build !!!

What kind of vehicle are we working with here ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

99 jeep grand cherokee...and i know its not technically a truee trueee SQ build. but i want people including myself to get in and just say holy shit this souds good. also going to run active i believe

I'd personally concentrate more on driver placement rather than How you plan to power them ... atleast at first

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived