I Need Your Guys Input Once Again Please!

They both seem to have 2 eyes and all their teeth, go to town man- go with the one that's interested in you. I'd hit that :).

lol ight bro i hear ya!

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

Dude the worst thing you can do when you are around her is sit there like a puppy dog wagging your tail begging for attention. Display nothing but total confidence, don't be too cocky, but be sure of yourself. If other people are around make sure you participate in the conversation or activity. You have to remember as it has already been said ( the pedestal comparison ) She has got one, yeah, but so does the next girl you will meet when this one gets old or stops talking to you. DO NOT think this chick is the end all - be all of women. You are 17. Broken hearts suck. trust me. I spent six years with one girl all the way thru and after high school. I honestly wanted to die when it ended. Very foolish I know. but it happens to people. try and keep it lite hearted until she decides she wants the relationship with you. don't act any different around her than you would anyone else. You put your feelings out there. She heard you say it. She will probably tell you one thing while telling her friends something else for a while - while she rationalizes ( or what ever the hell you call the thought process of a teenage girl ) what a relationship would be like with you. Don't look desperate, DO NOT wait around on her. If something else comes along- RUN WITH IT. :)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

hey man honestly u need to listen to these guys. i mean by us being older we have an little bit more experience/ aka been there done that. its obvious to me that she may like u/ but in her eyes you are too soft. like my man just said above chicks wanna see if u are an man about shit. im telling you this by experience i used to be the same way u are, and that was my mistake i swear man just dont give an female all ur attention. once i stop doing that/ started treating them as is they didnt matter to me, man all kinds of puss was coming at me WAY harder than before. what u should do is break off from her a little bit man turn her down from time to time. it works better that way. u know when u see someone everyday or everyweekend shit gets old. but when its every blue moon u see someone the chemistry is stronger. but honestly if it were me id stop focusing on her and try to have all the fun i can i remeber when i was 17 lol remeber ur only young once and u only live once. and life is too short. so dont spend yo time/life bullshiting around waiting on one female. trust me for everyone female who wont like you/do wa u want them too. theres 5 more chicks who will remeber that!

Dude the worst thing you can do when you are around her is sit there like a puppy dog wagging your tail begging for attention. Display nothing but total confidence, don't be too cocky, but be sure of yourself. If other people are around make sure you participate in the conversation or activity. You have to remember as it has already been said ( the pedestal comparison ) She has got one, yeah, but so does the next girl you will meet when this one gets old or stops talking to you. DO NOT think this chick is the end all - be all of women. You are 17. Broken hearts suck. trust me. I spent six years with one girl all the way thru and after high school. I honestly wanted to die when it ended. Very foolish I know. but it happens to people. try and keep it lite hearted until she decides she wants the relationship with you. don't act any different around her than you would anyone else. You put your feelings out there. She heard you say it. She will probably tell you one thing while telling her friends something else for a while - while she rationalizes ( or what ever the hell you call the thought process of a teenage girl ) what a relationship would be like with you. Don't look desperate, DO NOT wait around on her. If something else comes along- RUN WITH IT. :)

yeah bro that definatly just woke me up if her friends wants then i'll just see what she wants to do.

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

hey man honestly u need to listen to these guys. i mean by us being older we have an little bit more experience/ aka been there done that. its obvious to me that she may like u/ but in her eyes you are too soft. like my man just said above chicks wanna see if u are an man about shit. im telling you this by experience i used to be the same way u are, and that was my mistake i swear man just dont give an female all ur attention. once i stop doing that/ started treating them as is they didnt matter to me, man all kinds of puss was coming at me WAY harder than before. what u should do is break off from her a little bit man turn her down from time to time. it works better that way. u know when u see someone everyday or everyweekend shit gets old. but when its every blue moon u see someone the chemistry is stronger. but honestly if it were me id stop focusing on her and try to have all the fun i can i remeber when i was 17 lol remeber ur only young once and u only live once. and life is too short. so dont spend yo time/life bullshiting around waiting on one female. trust me for everyone female who wont like you/do wa u want them too. theres 5 more chicks who will remeber that!

damn thanks for all the help guys i appreciate it!

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

anytime. I wouldnt wish my teenage love mistakes on anyone.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived