I Need Your Guys Input Once Again Please!

what sucks is taht i know i got to pay for all the dirt i did i guess thats y i have that idgaf attitude. in my eyes i see it like this. whats going to happen is going to happen, dont dwell on shit too long! life goes on so teamgates even if this girl doesnt like u dont get all sad an shit man, its an fact of life you will never get allllllll the women u want. take that into consideration

so her friend asked me today if she could stay the night tonite at my house whooo hooo so i think she wants some and ill be happy to give her some! ;)

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

so her friend asked me today if she could stay the night tonite at my house whooo hooo so i think she wants some and ill be happy to give her some! ;)

give her hell n make it swell :lol: her friend is hot :huh::D pound that shit bruh B)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I really cant stand the pouty lip and gangster hand signs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e28lxwlHVhw

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They both seem to have 2 eyes and all their teeth, go to town man- go with the one that's interested in you. I'd hit that :).

actualy you really cant see her freinds teeth! :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

so last night was good me and her friend well.... i think you guys know the deal were hangin out tonite again and maybe a theres gonna be a round 2!

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

so last night was good me and her friend well.... i think you guys know the deal were hangin out tonite again and maybe a theres gonna be a round 2!

lol, lay that pipe my brotha :D , and see if she wants to have 3 some wit the other chick :unsure::lol:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived