Second Skin Audio

2 TRF 2212 - boxdesign, tuned to listen music with

ice77

I have personally used a pair of these subs in 5.5ft w/ four 4" aeros. It was spl oriented but would play music, just not well. I would do 6-8ft (bigger the better) w/ four 4" aeroports tuned to 35hz. It'll play music and get decently loud off 4K but won't sound "good".

they're 12"... so 5cubes, 60sqin port, tuned to 40+hz, cause that sub is not going to like to be tuned low, reienforced with bracing too!

goodluck ice

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Sell them and Get FI BTL 12's. In 5 cubes I am sure they will get louder and sound WAY better.

They are completely designed for LOUD LOUD MUSIC. That sub may not last long like that bro.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Sell them and Get FI BTL 12's. In 5 cubes I am sure they will get louder and sound WAY better.

They are completely designed for LOUD LOUD MUSIC. That sub may not last long like that bro.

Or jus have scott rebasket/recone it, that 4HP motor is a beast...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

hi guys

yes ... I think I will hold the subs... because the TRF´s are beasts... the only problem is, that I haven´t found the right box for them.

In the next weeks I will try to wire one TRF on 2 x 2kw amps. So each vc will see >= 1,5kw... (because 2kw @ 1ohms and mine are DVC 1,4ohms)

thats it...

the enclosure is the powerful enclosure from the T2... RF told me that thats the best way to use the TRFs for music

My problem with this box is not that the sub sounds sooo bad, but that the sub does not pump... i did wire the sub @0,7 ohms... so that he got round about 2kw and it was NOT LOUD... and I dont know why

one guy tells me to shorten the port, the other tells me to make a bigger box... other tells... that the sub wants small boxes

really... I really still don´t know what to do to have a shitty loud music in my car

:-(

so my next try will be to give both amps to one TRF... eventually it will have enough power hehehe

I will see and tell ya

Archived