Are you trying to stuff 10lbs of shit into a 2lb bag nice though good score for under 300 bones

high hp in a light weight box ftw.

6 cylinder engine - 95.30

alternator - 14.30

ps pump - 16.60

starter - 11.90

2 exhaust manifolds - 28.60

fuel pump - 5.90

$172 for a 200 hp motor .. unbeatable.

610EUROs

oh . and i already had a honda owner tell me he is gonna beat me .. LOL .. hondas ftmfl ... BIMMERS FTW

dont even start that war. hondas get good gas mileage and can maintain reasonable gas mileage with upgrades. so honda ftw. tell the member teamgatesbc you wanna race his crx.

and those u-pull-it junkyards are everywhere. just gonna call up. they might be called different things wherever you go though. and usually the turbo/turbo motors get pulled RIGHT when they get there either by the ppl working (so they can sell it outright) or by the shoppers.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

dont even start that war. hondas get good gas mileage and can maintain reasonable gas mileage with upgrades. so honda ftw. tell the member teamgatesbc you wanna race his crx.

and those u-pull-it junkyards are everywhere. just gonna call up. they might be called different things wherever you go though. and usually the turbo/turbo motors get pulled RIGHT when they get there either by the ppl working (so they can sell it outright) or by the shoppers.

bimmers get good gas mileage. and they dont have to have little 50 hp 4 cylinder motors to do it. hondas cost like 50 cents. thats y people buy them. you can go to walmart and get all the parts you want. and my car isnt done yet. its not like i can go to walmart, bimmer parts cost bills.

and im not hating on you guys who buy hondas strictly for the good gas mileage and cuz of how cheap they are. cuz im a big supporter of work with what you can. but i hate the honda owners who buy their crx or pos civic and thing they run the world. they might be the best car on their block but thats about it.

Bimmers ftw. hondas for the hood rat.

610EUROs

Hey man..I ain't no hood rat..I have a Honda. Well I got a BMW for you, since you like BMW's..When my Wife's Uncle Goes hunting I will go over to my mother and laws house and take a Pic or two of his BMW he has. Now I will first tell you this isn't your Normal BMW.. My Uncle had it special ordered from Germany and sent over here to the states. It is a BMW Z3-I, but it has the M package on it. Whatever that means..HE told me that there were only a few built and that he paid big money to get his made and shipped over here. All I can tell you about the car, because I really know nothing about BMW's is that it has a Turbo charged engine in it and it is insanely fast. I have driven it once around a local lake in our town and it flys. It has BBS rims on it and Wing on the trunk. It is all factory installed equipment. It sits under a car cover and never gets driven. I don't even think it has 15 thousand miles on it. The government pays him well!!

Guest Nismofreak

Hey man..I ain't no hood rat..I have a Honda. Well I got a BMW for you, since you like BMW's..When my Wife's Uncle Goes hunting I will go over to my mother and laws house and take a Pic or two of his BMW he has. Now I will first tell you this isn't your Normal BMW.. My Uncle had it special ordered from Germany and sent over here to the states. It is a BMW Z3-I, but it has the M package on it. Whatever that means..HE told me that there were only a few built and that he paid big money to get his made and shipped over here. All I can tell you about the car, because I really know nothing about BMW's is that it has a Turbo charged engine in it and it is insanely fast. I have driven it once around a local lake in our town and it flys. It has BBS rims on it and Wing on the trunk. It is all factory installed equipment. It sits under a car cover and never gets driven. I don't even think it has 15 thousand miles on it. The government pays him well!!

I think this is the car you mean

http://213.175.66.30/e90post/uploads/20070...gtrstreet01.jpg

bmw m3 gtr

lol @ honda's being cheap, I think they hold more more value than bmw's do, new cost $18-20 k used cost with over 100k miles.. $5k

BMW new cost $30k+ bmw used cost with 120k miles $6k, nuff said

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived