As some of know back in December my son was diagnosed with a.l.l leukemia. Sence then hes been back and forth with complications from the treatments. And for nearly 8 months my familys been gone. For my son to get treatment at saint judes in Memphis. Well my relationship with her was on the rocks for years before our son got sick. Well the time we been apart has pushed us way apart till we just both gave up. Now they live in Memphis full time and i havent seen them in months. Both noys are not my biological sons but ive raised them from babys now there 12 an 14. Talk about ashock to the system having a family for 12 years and bam no one. Some times no mater how much you love some one its just not always enough to keep it going. We wont ever be toghter again and that hurts so much cause i love and miss them. My sons doing good amd in remission but the treatments killing him it seems. Its hsrd not being there with him. I guess the point im trying to make is enjoy whst you have right now because a blink of an eye it can he gone! I only pray he stays strong and makes it thru this. Look at your kids and be gratefull for there health and thank god. Cancer has pretty much destroyed our lifes and i was totally helpless for the first time for my kids when they needed me .

I will say that I've never experienced anything like that, but I am sorry man. I know times are tough, both economically and pretty much every other way possible, but I kind've like to imagine this place at least, as family. I mean I'm not sure who all read the Quarterly announcement from Feb or who participated in helping that guy get his daughter a new bike as she had an illness, but we all do try to help each other best we can. So although may not be exactly a place to say your feelings, it's never truly frowned upon. So fact you shared? I know I personally respect that.

Although the kids aren't biologically yours, I know you really do feel as if they are yours which only makes matters worse. I've been in those dark places, as to which I still am most of the time, but feel free to reach out if you want to. If you were local, I'd say let's go hit up a bar sometime and get trashed. That'll be fun... til the next morning.

All in all, takes a real man to speak up and all that he's not happy and shit just seems like it's going downhill. As to which, I hope it starts to look brighter for you man. For real, hit me up (or anyone for that matter as I'm sure most won't mind) if you want to. I'm always down to talk about anything.

Sheena = pedobear

That's a lot to hear. Don't know the what it's like to have a love for a child, but if you can love one that's not yours like he's your own, must be some powerful freaky voodoo kind of love. I'm sure everyone knows what it's like to lose someone you love though, and I'd hate for anyone of us to have to go through that. I hope your son does alright and makes it though this, just gotta stay positive man, even if things seem tough now, they'll always get better....some day. Best of luck to you man, you and you're son both.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Sometimes its just feels better to say how you feel and release it. And drinking ive done to much of that already. Im tired of waking up on the floor so ive chilled out on the drinking for awhile.

Haha, one night I was at a bar, went to the bathroom and along the way, I walked into something... not sure what. Not even to this day. Gave me a huge fuckin bruise on my chest. I remember walking into it, so I know it wasn't like I got in a fight or something, I walked into something... just can't remember what. Hurt to breathe for like 3 days. Didn't stop me though, I kept on drinking. Was in the military at the time, going to work still drunk... not hungover but drunk. Stop drinkin around 4 am and be to work by 7? Good times! Lol. Drank... 6 bottles (One 80 proof bottle, 4 1 litres or whatever fuckin size they are, and 2 gallons or whatever size they are) of captain morgan... all within 3-4 months. And that's just what I had at home. Had probably an average of $50 a night worth of liquor at bars, which doesn't equate to a whole lot when drinks are like $10 a pop but try drinking 3 trashcans and tell me you're fine... haha. And that's only $31.50 if I remember right. And also whatever friends had at their places... Good times.

Sheena = pedobear

I got on a 3 week drunk chasing vodka with wine. Ive drank gallons of wine and vodka. And tortured my niebors till 3 or 4 in the am for days on end with massize amouts of bass and loud music and me screaming and yelling all night. So honeslty im doing way better and realy able to talk about this. We broke it off months ago and ive bottled it up unside.

Crystal head vodka and moscoto was my nightmare. Talk about strange placez eine and vodka mixx will rip your ass! Its one of those drunks were your fine one sec and then wammo! Your plastered to an oblivion . Ive broke ky subs in tho lol. Now its time to get that shit in the truck! Lol i know im crazy guys. This woman took part of.my soul and mind with her. I probly wont ever be right again. They say time heals all wounds so we will see. Im strong tho and i wont give up. Im to hard for that

Not to worry! This fools from the dirty and i dont quit till i drop dead. Beleve this! My sons realy the one who needs prayers not me. So poor them on guys his names dustynand amd he needs all the prayers and support he can get.

Really sorry to hear all the rough emotional and stressful period yall are going through. Personally I would say both you and your son needs some form of prayer and support. I know what it's like to feel helpless with a child and day to day wondering about the child and relationship. Anytime your child is down as allot of guys on this forum knows about. There is not a less helpless or useless feeling to have for in those moments you wonder if you were a good parent. Your heart is in the place and that should make you feel good and proud props to you sir.

Archived