Sound Wave Mobile Posted September 30, 2012 Author Report Posted September 30, 2012 Ohh, I wasn't realizing the exterior pic you showed was YOURS! It's a great looking car for sure and looks clean. What wheels are those, they remind or HREs, I'm on mobile and can't see every little detail. Your build is going very well I must say. I'm digging how sleek the HU and EQ fit into that location. Also, are you running the IROC wing? I don't remember that one coming on the Z28s Thanks for the compliment. The wheels are made VY's by AutoArt. The production of IROC's ended in 1990 and the taller rear wing was introduced on the '91 and '92 Z28's.
dtleonard26 Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 nice z28 i have a 91 rs. i'm going keep my eye on this for ideas if you don't mind. i'm thinking of using an sa-8 i have in that well Bagged 83 C10 89 K1500
c.director Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 I say fiberglass, MDF can end up taking up quite a bit of airspace. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/caleb.arnold.9809 YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CustomAudioChannel?feature=watch
Jessica Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 Ground Shaker OCM212 already premade and fits really good in the thirdgen camaros and it sounded really good with 2 kicker cvr 12's with a older hifonics. That is the only pre-fab enclosure i see that is worth a damn. 1.25cuft per side, all the prefabs claim 2.0cuft per side which is way too much for most 12's sealed. And its made of 3/4" mdf. It wont be a sexy as a fiberglass custom enclosure but it would probably do a real nice job. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
ROLEXrifleman Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 Heres my old set up.It was back in 1996. I just scanned these pics for ya, yes I said SCAN as they were taken with FILM! lol Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
CleanSierra Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 Ohh, I wasn't realizing the exterior pic you showed was YOURS! It's a great looking car for sure and looks clean. What wheels are those, they remind or HREs, I'm on mobile and can't see every little detail. Your build is going very well I must say. I'm digging how sleek the HU and EQ fit into that location. Also, are you running the IROC wing? I don't remember that one coming on the Z28s Thanks for the compliment. The wheels are made VY's by AutoArt. The production of IROC's ended in 1990 and the taller rear wing was introduced on the '91 and '92 Z28's. The IROC wing had like 2 or 3 vertical supports. The angle on yours I could not tell. Dies it have similar dividers? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Sound Wave Mobile Posted September 30, 2012 Author Report Posted September 30, 2012 The IROC wing had like 2 or 3 vertical supports. The angle on yours I could not tell. Dies it have similar dividers? Yes, it has two supports in the middle. You can see them in this picture.
mbeats8 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 my fav car... im excited to see this build.. those wheels look real nice on your camaro.. way better than the typical irocs
bdog Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 i miss my iroc. i had 2 w6 10's and its slammed pretty good. REP
madisonm55 Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 how did u fit the alpine and clarion eq in the same slot…is that a stock or custom panel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.