So far I like it. Have around 3 hours in on it now. It's different. I'm not quite sure what games to compare it to. One aspect of the game is being able to kill everyone or not kill a single person. It's definitely easier to just kill everyone. Lol. I was slightly disappointed with the graphics, the backgrounds and building are in pretty great detail but I figured the people would look slightly more real then they do. Also noticed a lack of shadows, everyone in the game has one except you, and in reflective object you have no reflection. The story so far seems ok but I feel like sometimes you have to double check your objectives just to know what your goal is supposed to be. I feel it could have more video dialogs but instead the end of each loading screens have a sentence or short paragraph about what your mission it. I'll post more later if I get a chance.

damn... i was a tad afraid of that.....

most of the time they show the PC version,.. cuz it always looks the best........

im not stoked to hear the game play is wishy washy...

In about 73 hours, i can start, after the REQUIRED GAME DATA is done..... fuck me?!?!?!?!?!?!

thanks Robert...

God damn I cant wait to get a new TV i REALLY miss playing Ps3

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

What's your psn kylar? I don't know if I have you added. Mine is rbyers

Cool beans,I'll add ya.

I think mine is the same as this forum!?!?. Can't remember. HA!!!.

I'll double check.

I'm NOT working any OT today, (got home at ass crack this morning, after a concert last nite with Laura, DON'T ASK!!.. Lol) & will be outta here in an hour. Plans are head straight home, grab beer, pet dogs, and throw it in.