Jump to content

So Whats Everyones Hobby(except Car Audio)


Recommended Posts

Posted

been lifting for 5 weeks now after taking off a few months...starting to see some nice gains on everything...

right now my goals are:

squat: 300lbs

deadlift: 450lbs

bench: 300lbs

bench is gonna be the most difficult by far...but i think i can obtain these within the next 3-6months though...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

o yah forgot. Finally hit 1,100 reps of 10 in pain lol

week ass bench not impressed

do 300 on cafe raises whoo!!!

thats def more than i can do...the guy that i usually go with doesnt like to do legs soo i neglect doing it to most the time :(

been lifting for 5 weeks now after taking off a few months...starting to see some nice gains on everything...

right now my goals are:

squat: 300lbs

deadlift: 450lbs

bench: 300lbs

bench is gonna be the most difficult by far...but i think i can obtain these within the next 3-6months though...

those are some solid goals...i want to hit 300 then stop doing so much and just reping out 185-205

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

been lifting for 5 weeks now after taking off a few months...starting to see some nice gains on everything...

right now my goals are:

squat: 300lbs

deadlift: 450lbs

bench: 300lbs

bench is gonna be the most difficult by far...but i think i can obtain these within the next 3-6months though...

shit I can't even do 160 reps of 10 so sad

to bad I can't squat anymore but I did 315 freshman and 400 on deadlift back on topic lol

but now I can lay of leg press focus on my bench

want to hit about 250 on bench by senior year

Posted

shit I can't even do 160 reps of 10 so sad

to bad I can't squat anymore but I did 315 freshman and 400 on deadlift back on topic lol

but now I can lay of leg press focus on my bench

want to hit about 250 on bench by senior year

funny thing is i remember hitting 200lb mark, 250 and im almost at 300 lol i bench a lot :P

iv hurt my self doing squats thats why i dont do very much on those :( and our leg press machine is shit :(

back to topic though i also love to bowl ;)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

funny thing is i remember hitting 200lb mark, 250 and im almost at 300 lol i bench a lot :P

iv hurt my self doing squats thats why i dont do very much on those :( and our leg press machine is shit :(

so is mine. Only take 900 and put 2 girls on to make 1,100 lol

I suck at bench press lol I know but I weigh 250 and I need to be strong!!

Posted

so is mine. Only take 900 and put 2 girls on to make 1,100 lol

I suck at bench press lol I know but I weigh 250 and I need to be strong!!

im just a lil guy then im 175

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

im just a lil guy then im 175

see sad for me lol
Posted

see sad for me lol

250= someones gettin a woopazz ;)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6627 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...