Cowboys got neutered by the Bears.

I think they need to get there owner just to sit up in his box and let the coaches do there job....

I also think they need a coach or coaches that can get the team pumped up and work together.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Edit:... Most cowboy fans... Not all.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Cowboy WR really didn't do their jobs.

Sad to see Romo blamed for this game.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

It comes down to the QB leading the team on the field and the coaches on the sideline. Oh and to correct myself. Romo makes or can make great plays but not consistently Like Whiten said in a live interview here on time"Romo has franchise and league records left and right. That dose no good if he can't lead the team. Or play every game consistently. Until that happens we won't be Superbowl champs."

Yall agree with the announcers said the boys have trust issues with each other Ouch that hurt Romo is the only active QB with two 5 interception games on a Monday night etc etc. Someone needs to stand up and quit being nice and get this team working like a team. I agree at this rate no they will not make it to the playoffs.

I really wonder what it will take to get this team working together again?

To not have there owner micro manage the team.

To not have there owner micro manage the team.

same with the raiders before he died(owner)

I call BS! Look at another Dallas team... the Mavericks. You can't tell me that he doesn't micro-manage the hell outta that team and yet 2 years ago (was 2 right?) Mavericks won. I think with the NFL it's easier to win with a few crap players because just look at this... Say you have a few crap players. You will have stars (Every team does). You have more people to make up for the crap players. Meanwhile in the NBA, if you have a weakness, it's harder to make up for that one crap player. So say your C, RT, HB suck on offense and d line sucks on defense. Otherwise, you're solid or great. You can have your LG help the C, RG help the RT, and usually play with a TE to help at least chip or block. As for your running game? Sorry for your loss, but you can win without one (Look at the Giants last year). Defense... well, if you're LB's are solid and you rush them, that'll help with pressure so your DB can help too. Then look at the NBA. You have a weak C? Every team will go inside on you and when you get others to help, then they'll go outside. Much harder to make up for a shitty player in NBA yet they won with a micro managing owner.

So what I personally think will help them... a good QB that will control the team with leadership. I mean every QB has had bad days. Peyton last week against the Falcons with 3 int in the first quarter. But he kept his cool, his calm, and almost won the game. Romo throws that one then another then another... they'll just add up until he's sat on the bench, he's injured, or time expires. Otherwise, they are pretty damn solid if not full of stars (Witten usually, Ware, etc etc) It's just... Romo. I guarentee if they kept the exact same team, and had a great QB like Rodgers (maybe last year's Rodgers and not this years), that team would be almost unstoppable. I think the owner does a good job... just, all comes down to the 1 pivotal position that they don't have a leader or someone who can deal with pressure.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived