Sonic Electronix

Can I get some opinions please. (NOT A VS. THREAD)

Ive been pondering this for a while now and just dont know if I should actually go through with this or not. If you dont know my car, its a 92 240sx coupe. I am currently running 2 Atomic 8's in a 1.75cu.ft. enclosure, RE Audio XXX6.5 comps, 2 Zapco amps and a Zapco DSP. The trunk in these cars is rather limited on space and to have all this in there, the trunk pretty much becomes worthless no matter how I set it up. What Ive been throwing around is to remove the rear seat and make a nice enclosed amp rack with all the fixins.. Plexi, L.E.D.S, cooling vents/fans, Etc. I already have the upper part of the back seat folded down anyway and I dont use the trunk but I would like to be able to. On the other hand, It would be nice to be able to have passenger capabilities of a back seat too. Here's my issue. Whatcha guys think?

Oh heres a pic of the install now (DSP) not installed.

2012-05-10_00-51-48_157.jpg

Is it two seperate rear seats, or a single bench type top and bottom? If you can, maybe take out the seat behind the driver seat. Leave the other for at least one passenger. Move the amp rack like you want, maybe move the subs to the outer rear corners, in small fiberglass enclosures. But good luck. The setup now looks pretty good too.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived