SMFH - Todays Youth

Oh my god... Something traumatic must have happened to this girl, I mean, come on this is crazy. No one should ever have to act upon their thoughts like that. She clearly didn't ask for any help, trying to hide the whole situation. But wtf, the parents should have at least figured out she was pregnant...

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Yeah there the those same kind of girls in my school. I'm a senior and the freshmen class is just plain stupid. One of the sluts has been with 4 guys in last two weeks.

I'm going to raise my kids the same way I was raised. Their butt is going to get paddled with a belt if they do something that is way out of line. Shit I was a hellian as a kid and I was probably paddled every other week. I would be scared to see where I would be today if I wasn't paddled. Just "grounding me" from the tv was never enough. Being paddled now pisses me off that it is considered child abuse. No wonder the next gererations are going to be spoiled brats.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Yeah there the those same kind of girls in my school. I'm a senior and the freshmen class is just plain stupid. One of the sluts has been with 4 guys in last two weeks.

I'm going to raise my kids the same way I was raised. Their butt is going to get paddled with a belt if they do something that is way out of line. Shit I was a hellian as a kid and I was probably paddled every other week. I would be scared to see where I would be today if I wasn't paddled. Just "grounding me" from the tv was never enough. Being paddled now pisses me off that it is considered child abuse. No wonder the next gererations are going to be spoiled brats.

lol agreed. the little shit shouldve gotten her ass whooped a few times and she might've thought twice about having sex. kids these days know nothing about punishment and end up finding out the hard way by prison or worse. i used to get my ass beat when i was little. belt, shoe, hand, whatever was around at the time. i tell you what, when there arose a time that if i did something bad and that there was even the slightest chance that my parents could find out, i didnt do it. i knew what big trouble was and i didnt want any part of it. lol never forget the "just wait til we get home" chills

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

kill all of them. If the mom is dumb to notice her child is preggo, she shouldn't be a mother.... How the fuck did she pump out a kid and none notice? Some people make me sick. We need to start weeding out the dumb people...

^^^THIS X ~7 BILLION!

there should be mandatory birth control until people turn 18 or 21...

(IM REALLY GLAD I CAN :LIKE: POSTS NOW! lol)

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

kill all of them. If the mom is dumb to notice her child is preggo, she shouldn't be a mother.... How the fuck did she pump out a kid and none notice? Some people make me sick. We need to start weeding out the dumb people...

^^^THIS X ~7 BILLION!

there should be mandatory birth control until people turn 18 or 21...

(IM REALLY GLAD I CAN :LIKE: POSTS NOW! lol)

there is, its called condom

Archived