Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

what the fuck is wrong with that little girl? She's prolly only like 3 years younger than I am, have girls gone completely fucking pyscho and slutty in that amount of time? I mean, i knew they were pyscho's and sluts before, but this a on a whole other level.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

what the fuck is wrong with that little girl? She's prolly only like 3 years younger than I am, have girls gone completely fucking pyscho and slutty in that amount of time? I mean, i knew they were pyscho's and sluts before, but this a on a whole other level.

Yeah, they have. Lol. I mean all those jokes about swag and shit? Girls actually do want guys like that. Swag or nerd but will become millionaire? DUH SWAG!! But we all know wtf Swag means. "Would you like fries with that?".. which if a girl wants a guy with swag? You know she's fuckin retarded and possibly psycho. So to have that story happen, sorry... actually not surprised. I mean really. If their bodies could, I wouldn't be surprised to see a 10 year old pregnant. Not even kidding.

I'm not sure if it's all on the parents or not. I mean so many laws now hating parents (imagine, kid gets mad at you, hurts themself, goes to school, teacher sees wound, kid blames you, you in soooo much trouble) along with many other things... I can see how the parents didn't know or didn't suspect much.

Sheena = pedobear

Having a baby at 14. Dang that's young. The parents must not have paid any attention to her to not know that she was pregnant. That's a shame. The whole story.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Hiding the body in a shoebox in the closet? She must have not known that dead stuff smells after a while, plus all of the fluids would start leaking out anyway. Or she wasn't thinking about it out of desperation.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

kill all of them. If the mom is dumb to notice her child is preggo, she shouldn't be a mother.... How the fuck did she pump out a kid and none notice? Some people make me sick. We need to start weeding out the dumb people...

One of the crazy things about it is, one can drop a new born off at any hospital, fire station, or cop shop with no question asked in Florida.

No sure why anyone would kill with these easy drop off and forget locations in place.

Archived