Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here in FL theyre a nuisance animal and can be hunted any way any time. People actually pay to clear hogs off their property.

Side note, wild hog bacon = the shit

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

georgia is the same way. it just hasnt gotten that bad around here yet and they will never lift the semi auto ban for just one animal.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I saw this story earlier, according to some posts where I saw it it is actually kind of common I guess and ppl know that hogs can be dangerous as an alligator. Shits crazy.

I also heard about the bacon shortage, I guess its a good thing I'm working on eating healthier. I wonder if prices of burgers and other food with bacon at restaraunts/fast food spots is going to go up

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...