DJ Drama - Quality Street Music (Review)

Not super in depth since I don't have much time but basically this shits all over the DJ Khaled - Kiss the Ring bullshit. Dope ass beats (kicked clips but nothing distorted) and all the artists mix mesh well with each other, IMO KTR they kinda just seemed to be thrown together on the songs. I don't like every song but surprisingly didn't keep only 5 outta 14, 15 tracks total but 1 is a Kevin Hart skit.

I guess this was leaked a minute ago but I never heard it, fuckin dope esp considering Luda & T.I. had beef back in like 04

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You must have a crap version, I got the Grouprip which is directly mp3 directly from the CD, bass is pretty much clean its just the kicks that are clipped in just about every song, nothing I worry about though

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

There is good bass on here, and it isn't like they actually produce the beats lol. With Holiday & Trap-a-Holics you get the annoyings ass DJ drops and rewinding of songs.

2015 Mazda 6

LOL i just can't stand hearing a song for 20 secs then have to hear it all over again

2015 Mazda 6

Archived