Jump to content

Follow the rules of the road!


Recommended Posts

Posted

On my way to school this happened.

I'm not sure why he did what he did. We were both on our way to college when he decided to pass me up near the stop sign and ran it. They were from the same town and 2 of them were in my class

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=8831877

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

It is sad. I think the other 2 that died were his nephews

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

That's why I'm confused. We were both going to the same class and we take the same route everyday. I leave the same time everyday and I have never been late

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

At least the other two survived. I dont have sympathy for the driver that blew the stop sign... I feel bad for the two males in the car that dies though. Can't image being the ony person in the car that survived..what a shitty feeling.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

There were 4 people in the car and 2 in the car that got hit. There was only 1 girl that survived from that car

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

At least the other two survived. I dont have sympathy for the driver that blew the stop sign... I feel bad for the two males in the car that dies though. Can't image being the ony person in the car that survived..what a shitty feeling.

x2. Only thing that I could see he was in a rush would be drugs or girlfriend or something like that. Try to get some nookie before schoolie. Lol. But eh, sad.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8993 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...