neon love !!! i have those same power series 6x9s and that same battery in the back. mine is also a 98. you seem to have done alot more work on yours though so perhaps i should stop messing with other things and get to work on mine. :P but i did pick up a set of srt4 rims for mine

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

neon love !!! i have those same power series 6x9s and that same battery in the back. mine is also a 98. you seem to have done alot more work on yours though so perhaps i should stop messing with other things and get to work on mine. :P but i did pick up a set of srt4 rims for mine

haha hell yeah man! Ive always had the idea for SRT rims but its pothole city overhere lol, one day tho!