Wiring question

megaboom

I want to build my own door panels with 4 pwx 8's in each and a couple of crescendo tweets. My question is how would I wire this? How many amps would I need? I was thinking of wiring 4 8ohm speakers to a 2ohm load and use 2 channels for my doors and 2 channels for my tweets? Or would it be better to use 4 ohm speakers in a 1 ohm load? I was thinking of using a crescendo 1100.4 thanks for the help

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Im not sure that amp is 1ohm stable... wire up to 2ohms and you will be good.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Thanks for the replies that's what I wanted to know so I could start ordering my parts. Thanks again

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Archived