a co-worker offered me 8 parker valves 1/2 with a 5 gallon tank, 3 small compressors and avs 7 switch

in return he wants my 2 kicker 15L7. his stuff are or look old. im guessing it was because everything was under car. do you guys think i should jump on it or just pass on the trade?

What vehicle do you have?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

it was all running. kept blowing his cylinders due to pressure too much pressure. i will be getting slam bags so i wont have an issue there.. somewhere it did have a leak because it would drop after hours of sitting but he says it was a ripped whose.

how can i go about pressure testing the things? them valves go for $65 each

spray soapy water on all hoses fittings valves and the tank if possible and check for leaks as its under full pressure

kinda like checking a tire unless you have acess to an inline pressure guage

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

spray soapy water on all hoses fittings valves and the tank if possible and check for leaks as its under full pressure

kinda like checking a tire unless you have acess to an inline pressure guage

i figured :(

everything is uninstalled. so guess i will have to hook it up and run it to see if it will not have leaks

What kind of compressors? Steel or aluminum tank? Fittings included?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

What kind of compressors? Steel or aluminum tank? Fittings included?

i dont know what tank it is but its 5 gal and has all fittings.compressors looks like 1 vair 380 and 2 firestone small ones.. the compressors i really dont care about since i already have a vair 444 that i can use.. i was just trying to install it then just upgrade to better stuff when i have the money.. the subs i just want to get rid of and wont get much $ for them anyways

Most likely the tank is steel. If he's running cheap compressors like that he probably wouldn't have spent the money for aluminum. I would stay away from it. Firestone compressors are worthless these days. What kind of fittings? Really all you're gonna get out of this is the valves, maybe some fittings depending on what kind they are, and the switch box. Is it worth it to you?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived