Impala | 2 Shocker Sigs/TC 12s | NS-1 | *New Vid*

come do my trunk :unknw:

:ninja:

Come on by the shop!

Yeah come by, so i can steal some of your magic !! Hopefully my score is now near yours ! well after i get more batts.. lol... 30hz scores FTW !!

we will see after the rebuild.

:peepwall:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

That math formula just looks complicated

Hate to break this to you but that's not a formula, just some readings and a graph to represent :rofl:

Looks good man! Made all that rise your bitch.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

thats whats up! when Chris did my subs they were originally suppose to dual 1 but he didnt know i was upgrading power and switched them to dual .5 to get alittle more out of my DD Z1a.then told him i got a DC 7.5k .so needless to say the destroyers on the DC at 0.5 is beast and about to get beastier John should be done with my new box next week, slightly larger with 13-14 sq in of port per cube compared to the 9 sq in per cube im running now :drink40: ......we need to click up to swap demos soon

Damn when will that box be done !?

I have two Shocker Super Extreme 18's and I can't wait to do a build with them!

Shit gave me some ideas for the wifes trunk!

i always wanted to try a single 18 in a trunk... but needed more coils to heat up...

we will see after the rebuild.

:peepwall:

Hmmmm !!! you said you're going with 12s or what !?!?! PM ME !!!!!!!!!

That math formula just looks complicated

Hate to break this to you but that's not a formula, just some readings and a graph to represent :rofl:

Looks good man! Made all that rise your bitch.

The IM-SG does all the work !!!!

Yeah man seriously !!!

So glad i kept the amp !!!! vids coming soon...

Wiring down does wonders doesn't it? My wall was meh and then I wired down to a quarter ohm and it came alive!

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Seriously !!!!! I always ran my saz 3k at 0.5, but i was scared with the ns-1... so i kept it safe at 0.7..but then i checked and never saw below 4 ohms !!!! so went to 0.35 and its alive !!

i was in series so even if i had went to same load, in theory i should be louder by just going parallel all coils now working together ! but obvious reason is dropping lower ohms ..

editing a vid !!!!

Seriously !!!!! I always ran my saz 3k at 0.5, but i was scared with the ns-1... so i kept it safe at 0.7..but then i checked and never saw below 4 ohms !!!! so went to 0.35 and its alive !!

i was in series so even if i had went to same load, in theory i should be louder by just going parallel all coils now working together ! but obvious reason is dropping lower ohms ..

editing a vid !!!!

I was in series and am now in parallel too! Good stuff. Can't wait for the video

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

So where do i get the program or what not to calc box rise im bout to play around with ported designs for my dcs

you get it here

http://www.wccaraudio.com/smd-im-sg-impedance-meter-signal-generator.html

Archived