NOR CAL COMPETITORS!!!!!!! (2013 update page 6)

Phuck sq!.....but I plan to do at least one sq this year now that my integra is back in shape system wise. And although I hate waiting on sq, I might be the feg that wants to do sq and an SPL class

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

I don't care whatever ppl say or think about you Kimo. I think you've showned and proven enough how dedicated you are on this sports we all loved to do.

In behalf of Team SSC....thank you thank you so much for another great season. And we are looking forward once again for a better (but less drama) 2014 season in the lanes.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Drama? Never seen it I always have fun win or lose better squeeze some DBS out Ron I'm ready for wf question is are you

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived