NOR CAL COMPETITORS!!!!!!! (2013 update page 6)

well letts find a location that is centeral for everyone fresno bakersfield modesto are all in pretty much the center of all nor cal and so cal

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also centeral enough to get some of the vegas compeditors to get in on it

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

I really wanted to stay out of this but i really just want this (west coast ) group to pull their heads out this next season.

The group ( for the most part ) is great. There seams to be a few that have some issues / agenda / butthurt / or whatever you want to call it about whatever ORG they are not interested in, is doing. Lets cut the back door crap. With the dwindling number of competitors, bickering doesn't help our area grow.

Lets ALL work towards a goal next season. There isn't a seasoned vet out there that doesn't know when and where the finals for these orgs are going to happen. So instead of waiting for the bullshit owners of these orgs to announce what they AREN'T doing out here, lets just get this ball rolling now on our own thing. There is NO REASON that we as a group can't have a totally kick ass state finals with any and every ORG we chose to have. The more formats we include, the bigger the party.

There is no reason this group can't pick out a central location now, and work on getting the rest to come to it. We had a killer turnout from the OR / WA guys in the past few big shows (Autorama and IASCA finals) Same has been from the So-cal guys in past MECA finals. Past WCF has been some of the best fun all of us older guys have had at an event for Drag. So now, we need to make sure we can include the WHOLE west coast. Sure some areas have a bigger drive then others, but it is sure in the hell a lot closer then going back east. If your in those outlying areas, start saving a little gas money now ;)

I say fuck the finals back east. We have enough going for us out here that WE can grow an event that other states want to drive to us to attend. I would like to see our group get together and make plans early this year. Lay out all of our expectations for what we want in a finals. If there is shit to be aired out, lets do it now, long before putting the final touches on our end of the year party. There is enough of us to each work on small parts of this to put together one hell of an event.

Whos in?

I'm down...

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

I already started doing MECA and IASCA myself. In fact I did compete IASCA last WF in Lake Perris, myself, ssc Dan & ssc Stephen. And this year, I even started MECA and I find it very interesting, it felt weird at first but after a few tips coming from Alpine, Kimo & Gary. I think I will get better on this. In fact, I even planned of attending the meca state finals after the big show at Upper Lakes. But unfortunately my truck went thru a lot that day on our way to West Coast Finale 2012 show. From blowing up front tire and truck caught on fire after are the main reasons why I didn't go.

But let's all look at the bright side now. Obviously we can't look back now about what had happened and start pointing fingers who's to be blame for all this. Let's all learn from that mistakes, move on and let's make it better next season.

I guess I will see you all in the lanes MECA, IASCA, DBDRAG competitors next season.

Meantime, KEEP IT LOUD...!

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

I already started doing MECA and IASCA myself. In fact I did compete IASCA last WF in Lake Perris, myself, ssc Dan & ssc Stephen. And this year, I even started MECA and I find it very interesting, it felt weird at first but after a few tips coming from Alpine, Kimo & Gary. I think I will get better on this. In fact, I even planned of attending the meca state finals after the big show at Upper Lakes. But unfortunately my truck went thru a lot that day on our way to West Coast Finale 2012 show. From blowing up front tire and truck caught on fire after are the main reasons why I didn't go.

But let's all look at the bright side now. Obviously we can't look back now about what had happened and start pointing fingers who's to be blame for all this. Let's all learn from that mistakes, move on and let's make it better next season.

I guess I will see you all in the lanes MECA, IASCA, DBDRAG competitors next season.

Meantime, KEEP IT LOUD...!

Sorry to hear you went through alot. I'll be trying out drag next season as well myself.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db