I posted a topic in the correct forum. Got some feedback, no negativity, no problems, responded to some comments and now when I go to my content, it's not there. What's up?

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

It was asking a topic about what amp should I go with, posted in the Amplifiers section.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

No, I asked how many watts would other members suggestion on me giving the subwoofer and I listed a few prices of the amps and names. Other members suggested what they would choose and what they are using. Everyone has their own opinions on amp brands but to be honest unless a user has used multiple amps their opinion is based on nothing. If you have used Rockford Fosgate from day one, then you cannot claim they are the best because you have no valid opinion. I was looking for information on how many watts and how many amps I should power a AA SMD 18" Sub.

Are you suggesting that it was reported/deleted for a stupid reason like not answering a private message or not taking someones advice into consideration because I was polite to everyone as I always am and said "Thank You" quite a few times.

Maybe I leaked out that I was a noob to big car audio and a person who "knows a lot" didn't like it? lolz Oh well, I got the information I wanted, I was just wondering why a simple post would be removed when all the rules were followed.

It was probably deleted before it became a pissing match. If you leave it open to suggest brands like that everyone is gonna have their favorite and reasons why its better than anything else.

Try looking for a specific amp and then make a new thread based on that specific amp and how it would go with your set up.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Most likely it was viewed as VS thread and removed.

Try not to ask about more than one brand at any one time or it gets removed anymore.

That might have happened as well, I am not for certain because I cannot see it, lolz. Thank You all for the information. xD

Maybe I leaked out that I was a noob to big car audio and a person who "knows a lot" didn't like it? lolz Oh well, I got the information I wanted, I was just wondering why a simple post would be removed when all the rules were followed.

This place is pretty noob friendly as long as you don't try to piss people off or act like you know it all. (not saying that's you)

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png