Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

Actually 100 mph is the same no matter what vehicle you'r in lol. Do you have proof to back up the claim that it hurts the electrical? I certainly don't want that.. I'm pretty sure I'm not clipping..

As someone who drives a Beamer..you should know something about "quality".... just because you might be able to hit 100mph in a geo metro, doesn't mean its the same 100mph as a M3.

hard on your electrical, shitty efficiency, and hurts equipment, clipped power sucks.

Also they have constant noise through the outputs from the FAN....so you will never had a 100% clean signal even if your source was perfect.

It hurts electrical because when its clipping you are drawing more and more current with no gain in output really, and efficiency goes down. in my experience just watching my meter I can see the extra strain on my electrical as soon as I get into re don my dd-1, i keep going and voltage drop gets worse, also shitty clipped output.

Oh and 100mph in a M3 and geo ARE not the same thing lol. Any car guy would get that...shit 100mph in my truck or gf toyota camry is not the same thing...its 100mph but one is shaky as fuck, unsettling almost, while the other is planted and begging for more. Also my truck has to be pegged almost, not the recipe for long engine life....ohhh fuck my point is lost, you missed my analogy or you just decided you didn't want to understand either way....mehhhh fuck

I give up. Audiopipe is deh tits, shit does rated+ all damn day.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

D6 1500.1 was wired correctly, 1500 watts. AP wired at 4 ohms, 1500 watts (AQ specifies 1800-2K @ 4 ohms, but even if this was true I doubt I'd get that on my stock electrical.

that 4ohm your trying to brag about is coming from a 2ohm stable amp so it's not that big of a deal. if you ran the diamond at 4ohm it was doing like 300w while the audiopipe "should" be doing 1500w. so of course there was a difference. but it doesnt mean shit.

What is up with the condescending tones of everyone on here. Noone's trying to brag. I'm just saying that at 4 ohm (1500 watts) it is as loud as the much more expensive D^ amp was at 1500 watts on a larger sub, in a ported box. I was also trying to relate the ffact that most people are under the misconception that a RE XXX has too weak a motor to use all 2" of Xmax, when, according to this test I am only at roughly what, 1,000 watts or less and am getting over 3" peak to peak.

In other words, I believe it does what it is rated at, and I believe that at 4 ohms I am pushing at least 1500 clean watts into that sub.

you said both amps where at 4 ohms didn't you? not sure is why im asking if yes you where severely under-powering the other setup of course you are louder now

wired corectly um ok correctly can be 4 ohms too...... so it was at 1ohms ok someone did something seriously wrong then if your louder now

Dude, the D6 was wired for 1500 WRMS, the APis wired for 1800 watts (according to audiopipe). The audiopipe setup is louder.

No 100mph is not the same in any vehicle. 100mph is going to be killer on a metro, and on a bmw it'll be like sitting in a lounge chair with a drink and 5 scantily clad women in front of you for your choosing. You own a bmw you should know this. Hell 100mph fells way different in my wifes accord than my fixed up civic. Your response is invalid.

LOL ok you win my response is invalid

:twirl: YAY I WIN!!! What now bitches!!! WOOT! :roflmao:

Who said I was clipping. Please explain how if I am putting out 2,000 un-clipped watts and you are putting out 2,000 unclipped watts how there would be a difference in the way the sub being pushed would sound.

Actually 100 mph is the same no matter what vehicle you'r in lol. Do you have proof to back up the claim that it hurts the electrical? I certainly don't want that.. I'm pretty sure I'm not clipping..

As someone who drives a Beamer..you should know something about "quality".... just because you might be able to hit 100mph in a geo metro, doesn't mean its the same 100mph as a M3.

hard on your electrical, shitty efficiency, and hurts equipment, clipped power sucks.

Also they have constant noise through the outputs from the FAN....so you will never had a 100% clean signal even if your source was perfect.

It hurts electrical because when its clipping you are drawing more and more current with no gain in output really, and efficiency goes down. in my experience just watching my meter I can see the extra strain on my electrical as soon as I get into re don my dd-1, i keep going and voltage drop gets worse, also shitty clipped output.

Oh and 100mph in a M3 and geo ARE not the same thing lol. Any car guy would get that...shit 100mph in my truck or gf toyota camry is not the same thing...its 100mph but one is shaky as fuck, unsettling almost, while the other is planted and begging for more. Also my truck has to be pegged almost, not the recipe for long engine life....ohhh fuck my point is lost, you missed my analogy or you just decided you didn't want to understand either way....mehhhh fuck

Who said I was clipping. Please explain how if I am putting out 2,000 un-clipped watts and you are putting out 2,000 unclipped watts how there would be a difference in the way the sub being pushed would sound.

ok... ill post it again. dirty power:

Inverter_Con_Gen_SineWave.jpeg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Who said I was clipping. Please explain how if I am putting out 2,000 un-clipped watts and you are putting out 2,000 unclipped watts how there would be a difference in the way the sub being pushed would sound. I understand where your analogy is headed, but I don't see what makes the AP 2000 watts shaky and shitty compared to the DD2000 watts.

Was that clipping?

ok... ill post it again. dirty power:

Inverter_Con_Gen_SineWave.jpeg

Archived