Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

if you mouth off, you get hammered. and they/we have more experience. both in audio and in mouthing off.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Understood. But it is what it is. I don't need to lie, seriously. IIn all honesty the sub is 3X the price as the IA and the AP amp is rated at 3-500 watts more than the Diamond. Miiiight play a role somewhere

I love you too. BTW the IA was installed properly. I have heard enough systems to know what an 18" on 1500 watts is supposed to sound.

What kind of response is that. If it isn't from an AP 1500 or AP 3000 it is totally pointless to post it.

I actually have a 3 series and an X5. And I still have over $4,000 left over each month AFTER bills groceries etc. It's not like I can't afford it I just don't see any sense in buying an overly expensive amp.... Not to say I don't have several pairs of $180 pants, it's just that for me amps are meh, whatever does the job is good enough..

who cares where the sine wave is from.....................

im sure even if you really did have a 3 series you would NOT have a $289 system lol

dumb fuck, listen. I showed you the difference between a clipped signal and a dirty signal. you said its "clean power" because it's not clipping. I showed you that those are two different things.

you had SOMEONE ELSE install the system. you know what that means? it means you don't know shit about how they installed it. I've seen plenty of systems installed by "professional shops" that were wired completely wrong. if you didn't do it yourself, check it all over yourself, and even lack the knowledge to do either, you can't sit here and say they did it how you think they did it.

and yet you think the same power on a smaller sub in a sealed box being louder doesn't raise any flags. mmkay

D wizz is probably like WTF HAPPENED HERE!

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

It sounded like an 18" on 1500 watts should.

Someone else installed it to me means you have no ideas what you're talking about. You can praise JP's ride all you want but not a soul in here thinks he knows the difference between a screw driver and a tooth brush. So if what I surmise is true, then why is anyone spending the time trying to educate a know nothing acting like a know it all who obviously doesn't want any real help?

He'll continue to run his gear, think it's the best, and pay someone else to do it every single time.

Maturity? Hypocrisy is rampant.

and a sealed box is usually half as loud as a ported one.

now tell me how these two 1500w amps suddenly developed a 3-500w difference

just say "i don't know" stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about when we see people like you every week. we know what you know and what you think you know. seriously.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Dude why all the hatred? you have no proof the AP amp has a dirty signal, and the proof that it does rated power far outweighs the proof that it doesn't. Show me evidence to back your claim, please. I showed you where 2 AQ2200's were strapped @ 3500 watts, and an AP 3000 was strapped @ 2700 watts, by the same guy using the same equipment. What does that tell you?

What kind of response is that. If it isn't from an AP 1500 or AP 3000 it is totally pointless to post it.

I actually have a 3 series and an X5. And I still have over $4,000 left over each month AFTER bills groceries etc. It's not like I can't afford it I just don't see any sense in buying an overly expensive amp.... Not to say I don't have several pairs of $180 pants, it's just that for me amps are meh, whatever does the job is good enough..

who cares where the sine wave is from.....................

im sure even if you really did have a 3 series you would NOT have a $289 system lol

ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE PHOTO. YOU. IMBECILE. CHECK THE URL FFS

Another civilized comment from a fine group of young lads. If that signal wasn't from an AP amp, the one in question, it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVENT.

you're right. it was as irrelevant as teaching you, is pointless. and if you're going to yell you might want to learn to spell while you do it.

well, I can't give much evidence of AP sound waves. Just look at the way it puts this lighter out though omgggg

http://youtu.be/33Ptk03INFE?t=2m7s

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Well maybe the fact that the XXX is getting over 3" of excursion in that sealed box might have something to do with it. And the fact that the AP 3000 is rated @ 1800-2000 at 4 ohm depending on where you look. The Diamond is rated at 1500.

and a sealed box is usually half as loud as a ported one.

now tell me how these two 1500w amps suddenly developed a 3-500w difference

just say "i don't know" stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about when we see people like you every week. we know what you know and what you think you know. seriously.

But you're not going to get that from your stock electrical.

You know what Fuggit! I'm done, I'll sit back with my :popcorn: and enjoy the lulz!

This is ridiculous!

You want everyone to prove to you the difference, where did you prove to us? Show me please. Pictures, actual birth sheets, actual video of testing. I'll wait!

Are you serious? You have a serious deluded version of actual events. You aren't getting hated for no reason, just read back and you'll see why. People tried helping you but your I'm better than everyone attitude doesn't really help. You didn't get dragged into a pissing match, you started it. And then to top it all off, tried dissing the whole forum because you rub everyone like a cactus dildo.

Even when you apologise you still wave a white brush. I'm sure if you asked nicely you will get proper responses explaining subjects you might have questions on. Good luck.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived