Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

Lol overpriced amp huh. Shows how much you know. I know folks. Dont be mad you run a piece of shit amp. You and all the other dont know bbetters can say man itd awesome its awesome and I got it for 125 bucks. Ive spent more on glue.

Says the baller driving a 1998 pickup truck LMFAO

Lol overpriced amp huh. Shows how much you know. I know folks. Dont be mad you run a piece of shit amp. You and all the other dont know bbetters can say man itd awesome its awesome and I got it for 125 bucks. Ive spent more on glue.

you mean the baller thats louder than you ever will be?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

you mean the baller thats louder than you ever will be?

LOL yeah. nate has done 160's hasnt he? another member just talking shit because he doesn't know any better.

Depends on quality of the ammo. Some of us dont run dirt ammo just like we dont run dirt amps?

How do you like your audiopipe amp

I don't believe there are "dirty" watts as long as you're not clipping, right?

How do you like your overpriced amp?

audio pipe sucks

/thread

You can get the same amount of clean wattage from an audiopipe amp as you can with a sundown, incriminator, DD ETC amp costing twice as much. Prove me wrong.

Depends on quality of the ammo. Some of us dont run dirt ammo just like we dont run dirt amps?

audio pipe sucks

/thread

You can get the same amount of clean wattage from an audiopipe amp as you can with a sundown, incriminator, DD ETC amp costing twice as much. Prove me wrong.

sundown doesnt even make any amplifiers that do 1000 watts. you sir, are a moron.

audio pipe sucks

/thread

With those amplifiers you get the actual rated wattage AND THEN SOME, not *near* the actual wattage like AudioPoop, and not to mention the ones that cost "twice as much" won't go up in smoke in less than a year.

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

prove to me why my audioque can play quick short kick notes cleaner and better than my old piece of shit audiopipe that caught fire while holding 14v? tuned with an oscope as well.

you cant.

It always cracks me up when I see someone with an old ass car with either a set of rims worth more than the car or a sound system worth more than the car.

BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!

well wheres your car/system? I don't see any so either put up or shut up

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived