Instead of parking lights

Hi i just want to be different so instead of using the parking lights signal i want to use the Hazard signal.

Do i use the hazard switch signal or the hazard switch output?

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

i dont understand what your asking, you want to run with your hazard's instead of your running lights or parking lights?

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

he wants them to flash with lock unlock.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

then use the wire from the hazards button out to tap into from the alarm.

what vehicle?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ohh i gotcha, but wouldent it just serve the same purpose? if you locked it, it would just flash once right? it wouldent stay flashing like it would stay on with the regular parking lights

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

ohh i gotcha, but wouldent it just serve the same purpose? if you locked it, it would just flash once right? it wouldent stay flashing like it would stay on with the regular parking lights

i found that out today the hazards didn't blink like the parking lights. Why is that?

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

i think.. the reason why it dosent stay flashing is because you only press the button once so it would just flash once, the lock and the panic button are 2 whole different things im not sure how you could do what wants to be done

the reason why it doesnt stay flashing is because when you push your key fobs button it simply sends a single pulse out not a constant pulse out. just like any other light you would hook it up to.

when you activate your hazards the button activates a constant pulse signal that makes them flash

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the reason why it doesnt stay flashing is because when you push your key fobs button it simply sends a single pulse out not a constant pulse out. just like any other light you would hook it up to.

when you activate your hazards the button activates a constant pulse signal that makes them flash

yes that's what i was trying to say but i didnt know how to say it, thanks roscoe! haha

Archived