Remember When Hot Wheels Play Sets Were Cool....

[/color]

Wasn't the Hot Wheels also lower? It seem the wheels were smoother on the Matchbox cars?

YEP

Here's the ones I had, It was like 10 different sets. In this pic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mixed-Lot-of-Retro-Hot...1QQcmdZViewItem

Her it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-WHEELS-USA-Deluxe-...1QQcmdZViewItem

All the garages had doors, it had stop signs hella detail.

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you guys are killin me as usual... :lol: i just happen to be a Hot Wheels maniac. i have over 3500 pieces of HW's alone not including hundreds of match box and johnny lightnings dating any wheres from 1968 to 2008. my kid prob has over a mile in just random track... do you guys remember the C-clamps with the little track connectors on them? :lol: we were just playing HW's the other day, nothing like the big ass track that goes all the way down the hual into the living room around the sofa and back into the hual... all on gravity power allone! FYI if any of you guys still have the 1's with the red lines on the wheels from the late 60's early 70's people are known to pay top dollar for them...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

you guys are killin me as usual... :lol: i just happen to be a Hot Wheels maniac. i have over 3500 pieces of HW's alone not including hundreds of match box and johnny lightnings dating any wheres from 1968 to 2008. my kid prob has over a mile in just random track... do you guys remember the C-clamps with the little track connectors on them? :lol: we were just playing HW's the other day, nothing like the big ass track that goes all the way down the hual into the living room around the sofa and back into the hual... all on gravity power allone! FYI if any of you guys still have the 1's with the red lines on the wheels from the late 60's early 70's people are known to pay top dollar for them...

I have a few Redlines in the packages, A bunch more in the well played with category ;) C-clamps were the shit! Do you remember the Black track that was like 4 cars wide? I had a good 20 feet of that :)

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

oh and also if you guys still have any of those play sets, you can still get brand new sticker kits for them from matel. for all you parents out there that also goes for any matel/fisher price toy that has stickers that you aply

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

:lol: DUDE I destroyed almost every single one of my cars. I either slammed it, painted it, tinted it,overhauled it, or made a gay ass fingerboard (skateboard) with mine. Not to mention the bucket my mom threw out when I dumped on the living room floor along with the grass and dirt from the yard. :lol:

oh and also if you guys still have any of those play sets, you can still get brand new sticker kits for them from matel. for all you parents out there that also goes for any matel/fisher price toy that has stickers that you aply

good lookin out burrito... i dont know what confition it is in.. i have it.. or it is up in washington, cause i may have handed it down to my cousins..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Had the Hot Wheels City and the Criss Cross Crash and that other one with the powered loopty loop and a couple miles of track. Legos, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, TMNT, He-Man, GI Joe, (Barbie to some extent :huh: ) That was my life....oh the good ole days :blush:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Had the Hot Wheels City and the Criss Cross Crash and that other one with the powered loopty loop and a couple miles of track. Legos, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, TMNT, He-Man, GI Joe, (Barbie to some extent :huh: ) That was my life....oh the good ole days :blush:

OK anybody remember the "MASK" action figure? And not the "The Mask" the Jim Carrie flick either. Of course Transformers but who had Voltron and the Go-Bots? ( the cheap transformers)